Thursday, August 19, 2010

App Store News Update

So, it's been a while since I have updated this site with new reviews, it's because my iPod touch died on me a couple months ago. I have been working on getting a replacement, but so far it hasn't worked out too well. However, I have a new device and a new App Store to review. I recently purchased the Palm Pre Plus when I switched from Alltel to Verizon on August 14th. I will be doing reviews for the apps in the Palm App Catalog from now on.

I will not be abandoning this site, it will still be updated with the latest iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad news as I come across it.

In other news, I'm thinking about getting an iPad, hopefully within the next couple months. Stay tuned!

Check out the new App Catalog News!

No comments:

Post a Comment