Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Review: Resident Evil 4

Resident Evil 4 is one of my most favorite video games, and I was thrilled when I saw it in the iPhone App Store, I immedately bought it. However, once I got into the game, I realized that it wasn't like the Resident Evil 4 I had played on a console system, not even close. First, you're just kind of dumped into the game, with no real clue what your supposed to do. Just start shooting at things that move and looks like a zombie. There was no real plot leading up to the gameplay, they gave you the background of what happened at Raccoon City, but they didn't have all the information that they gave you in the console version of Resident Evil 4.

I give the plot of Resident Evil 4 iPhone edition a 1 out of 5.

In the actual gameplay it really isn't all that bad. It has really good graphics for a mobile phone game, certainly nowhere near what you would find on the Xbox or Wii, but it was good for the device it was being played on. I noticed that the game lagged a lot for me, though I am playing it on a 1st generation iPod touch.

There is a Lite and Full version of Resident Evil 4, and it can be downloaded from the Games section of the App Store.

App Store Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment